If you have been on Amplemarket for a while you may have received a notification, at some point or another, telling you that your mailbox has been disconnected from Amplemarket. While this may be alarming there are a number of reasons why your mailbox could be disconnected that are not associated with email deliverability. In this article, we will be covering all of the reasons a mailbox may have been disconnected. Please note that re-connecting a mailbox is as easy as inputting your email address and password on the "mailboxes" page in your account settings.
- Your mailbox will disconnect if your email token expires. To connect an email address as a mailbox to Amplemarket, the email address must be authenticated by your email provider. Email providers will assign a "token" to your specific email address which acts as a password. This token will expire after a certain amount of time, depending on your email provider, and a new token will be assigned. Once a token expires, Amplemarket notices this and automatically disconnects your mailbox due to the fact that it is no longer authenticated.
- Your email may also become disconnected if you change your password.
- Your email provider will sign you out of your account if you have been performing unusual activities such as signing in from a location you normally do not sign in from.
- You may also be disconnect if you have been sending many different batches of emails in a short amount of time.
Issues with your Email Provider
- Your email provider may disconnect your email address if you have exceeded the storage limits on your account. There is a certain amount of storage allotted to each email address and if you exceed this limit you will be disconnected from your account and therefore your mailbox will be disconnected as well.
- If you have violated your email providers terms of service or have not payed your subscription fees your email address and mailbox will be disconnected.
- If your email provider has experienced any issues on their end it may cause your email address and mailbox to disconnect.
As mentioned above you can always re-connect your mailboxes by heading to your account settings, mailboxes, selecting the mailbox you wish to re-connect, and entering your email address and password. If you have any other questions about your mailbox disconnecting, please reach out to Support@Amplemarket.com