⚠️ Disclaimer: The AI Copywriter is a paid separate feature. Contact us at email@example.com if you'd be interested in having it as part of your Amplemarket plan. Learn more at https://www.amplemarket.com/ai-copywriter.
How it works
How to get started
1. Make sure you have amplemarket’s chrome extension installed
If not, install it here.
2. Make sure you’re logged in to amplemarket
3. Open any LinkedIn Profile
- Open any LinkedIn profile (e.g. www.linkedin.com/in/micaelol);
Generateto view your first AI email suggestion;
Try Anotherto get additional AI email suggestions.
- Use the arrows in the bottom-right corner to navigate between all generated suggestions.
4. Edit your AI settings
AI features can have a tremendous impact in augmenting your current workflows, but to do so in the most effective way, we recommend that you fine-tune it according to your own style and needs.
For the most optimal experience with the AI Copywriter we recommend that you take some time to:
- Clearly describe your company/product description/value proposition;
- Add the tone that better fits your desired writing style;
- Think about your desired email length.
How to scale
- Duplicate your preferred sequence template;
- Turn the first email stage into a manual email stage;
- Save the duplicated Sequence Template (tip: add
✨ AI Copywriterto its name to make the template easier to be searched for);
- Create and schedule a new Sequence using the new sequence template created in step 3;
- Go to the Tasks page and execute the manual email tasks from the Sequence scheduled in step 4;
- When the Task viewer pops-up, click on the lead's LinkedIn profile;
- Generate AI emails until you find one you like, copy it to the email message on the Task viewer and hit
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for all leads/tasks.
If you find an issue where when you click
Generate it shows you another LinkedIn window instead of taking you to the generated copy, do the following:
- Log out and log back into Amplemarket.
If the issue is still happening after doing so:
Make sure neither the "Block third-party cookies" nor the "Block all cookies" option is selected. You can find this setting in Privacy and security -> Cookies and other site data.
Please sign in to leave a comment.