The best option to add a case study in your email/LinkedIn messages is by adding a link to space in the cloud where people can access the file you want to share. This way your email does not have a larger size and your email deliverability is not at risk.
Here is an example of how to add a case study using google drive.
- Go to your google drive account.
- Make sure the file you want to share in your outreach efforts is uploaded to your drive.
- Open the file
- Click ‘Share’ in the top right corner
- In the section “get link” - set up the link in such a way that everyone who receives the link can view the file.
- Click on “Copy link”
- Go to your Amplemarket template. Select the words you want to convert into the link to the case study. In the below example I used the words “this case study”.
- Then click on the “link” symbol and paste the link in the field that appears.
- Hit save