With Amplemarket’s smart actions you can easily automate the task of adding the contacts that opted out to the exclusion list immediately.
Whenever a prospect replies to your email saying requesting to be unsubscribed (e.g. "Stop contacting me!", "Unsubscribe", "Remove me from your contact list"), the contact will automatically be added to your exclusion list.
How to enable this option:
- Go to Smart Actions
- Select the "Hard No" smart action
- Add a new action by clicking on the "+" symbol.
- Choose from the dropdown menu: "Add to the exclusion list"
- Add prospect’s email to the exclusion list
- Save changes
- Make sure you enable the smart action for “Hard no” replies.👈