In this article, you can find a guide on how to use the Uploaded Customer Profiles on your Amplemarket dashboard. This feature allows you to upload leads from different sources and even enrich those leads with the necessary information if the file is incomplete.
1. Go to 'Customer Profiles'
Access the 'Uploaded Customer Profiles' by hovering over the magnifying glass in the left sidebar and click on the 'customer profiles' section in the menu.
2. Click on 'Upload Leads' on the top right corner
To upload leads to a new customer profile, you can click on the 'Upload Leads' button on the top right corner of the customer profile section in your Amplemarket Dashboard.
3. Specify the details
Amplemarket will ask you to fill in a few details about the file you wish to upload:
- The name for your new customer profile (Ex: Companies hiring in August 2020 - CA and NY)
- Select your desired file type
- Choose if you want to enrich the leads on your CSV with Amplemarket data
- Choose if you wish to verify if the emails on your CSV are 100% valid
In the dropdown field that allows you to select the file type, you can select the information you are uploading to Amplemarket.
The 'note' below will give you information about which columns your CSV needs to contain to be able to upload the file.
4. Upload your CSV
Select the CSV containing the leads you wish to upload.
In a final step click on the create button in the top right corner and Amplemarket will create a customer profile that you can access on your 'Customer Profiles' page.