How Credits are counted
Credits are counted every time Amplemarket is requested to find contact information for prospects. Here is how that looks for the different types of contact information enrichments.
- Uploaded Customer profiles - Without enrichment or email validation: you won't be charged any credit when uploading your leads.
- Uploaded Customer profiles - File type "list of email addresses" - with enrichment and/or email validation: you’ll be charged half a data credit for each of the actions. If you need both enrichment and email validation you’ll be charged a full credit per line.
- Uploaded Customer profiles - Excluding the file type "list of email addresses": you’ll be charged a credit for each email found. This is also true for Uploads via the LinkedIn extension.
- Exported Customer profiles: You’ll be charged a data credit for each person data exported.
- Sequence Leads via Searcher Customer Profile: You’ll be charged a data credit for each lead successfully delivered. Bounces and non-guessed emails will not count as a credit.
Premium credits are phone number reveals associated with your account. You'll be charged a premium credit every time you ask Amplemarket to reveal a phone number.
The Account Settings (for admins only) allows you to control the details of your account such as adding new users, managing credit limits, and resetting passwords. The Account Settings can be found on the cog at the bottom of the left-hand menu bar.
Account Users Dashboard
The Account Users Dashboard gives you a quick overview of your account to understand how many seats are being used as well as the monthly credit limits for each of these users.
- Seats Usage shows how many Amplemarket seats you’ve added to your account and their roles (admin OR sales rep). Each seat equals one user.
- Monthly Credit Limit shows the monthly credit limit added to each of the team members.
- Revoke Access allows the admin to remove a user from amplemarket.
Credit Usage Dashboard
The Credit Usage Dashboard gives you a quick overview of how many credits/premium credits your team used.
The monthly credit limit for the account is defined when setting up the contract. If you've reached this limit, but still haven't reached your annual limit reach out to email@example.com to ask for an increase or removal of your monthly ceiling.
How to top up credit data
You can top up your credits at any time. Reach out to our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.