You can upload lists of email addresses to Amplemarket and enrich those contacts with missing information. You can then use these Uploaded Customer Profiles to send a sequence.
In this article, we'll cover the following topics:
- Which information does Amplemarket require
- How to upload your list
- Where to find the Customer Profile once it's uploaded to Amplemarket
1. Which information does Amplemarket require?
Amplemarket can help you enrich the list of titles and companies with the email addresses and respective information in the company you want to target.
- In order for Amplemarket to be able to enrich those lists, the list should be uploaded in a CSV file format.
- Besides that, you need to include a header with the "email".
Here's an example:
Note: The remaining data on the file will always be kept and available to you as dynamic fields when you create a sequence. If you want to know how to use that in your emails, click here.
Amplemarket uses this column to map the contacts. The resulting Customer profile will contain all the leads that match the email, plus if you choose to enrich leads, the usual Amplemarket fields available on the Searcher (email, company, industry, phone number, etc).
2. How to upload your list
- Hover over the magnifying glass icon and click "Customer Profiles". Or go directly to the Customer Profile page here.
- Click on the "Upload Leads" button (at the top right of your screen).
- To upload a list of email addresses, make sure to select the File Type = "List of email addresses".
- You can also upload a:
List of LinkedIn URLs
List of job titles + company names/domains
List of full names + company names/domains
3. Where to find the Customer Profile once it's uploaded to Amplemarket
When you upload your CSV and click to create the Uploaded Customer Profile, you'll find it on the Uploaded Customer Profile page.
Note: In case you chose to perform email validation or lead enrichment, the Uploaded Customer Profile might take a few minutes to be available.