When you send a sequence with Amplemarket, you select a sending window, or sending range of hours in which Amplemarket will dispatch your sequence.
There are a few considerations to take into account as you create and send/schedule your sequence, especially if you want to send it out on the same day.
- The sequence template timezone is dictated by the sender's timezone, set in the account settings. The sending range does not reflect the timezone of the lead.
- If you schedule the sequence before the sending window begins, it'll schedule for the sending window and start on the same day. For example, if your window is 8am-3pm PST, it must be before 8am for the sequence to go out on the same day in that window.
- If you schedule and start the sequence during the sending window, the sequence will start immediately.
- If you schedule the sequence after the sending window has ended (say at 4pm, using the example in #1), the sequence will be scheduled for the next day.
- If you schedule your sequence to start at least one day out, it will send in the sending window as expected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.