In your Account Settings, we recommend configuring automatic limits to the number of LinkedIn activities you execute per day via Amplemarket.
There are pre-set recommendations depending on your LinkedIn account type. These will help you to keep a healthy LinkedIn account and avoid any issues with LinkedIn automation flags/alerts.
It’s important to note that if you are using LinkedIn outside of Amplemarket autopilot activities, you should take those values into account when setting your limits.
How to turn on and set your LinkedIn action limits:
2. Choose your LinkedIn account plan from the drop down menu (each will have different recommended limits)
3. Adjust limits as desired.
4. Remember to save your changes!
5. You can change your limits anytime.
6. Remember to stay logged into LinkedIn on your browser. If you log out your LinkedIn account gets disconnected from Amplemarket.