With a team of Amplemarket accounts, users with Admin privileges can schedule and send sequences 'on behalf of' other users.
What this really means is that a user can schedule a sequence, and when doing so, select the mailboxes of other users on their team. Amplemarket will then send the sequence directly from those selected users, using their unique dynamic fields and email signature. This is a really powerful feature!
There are a few logistical pieces that need to align in order for this feature to work properly.
1. The user preparing and scheduling the sequence must be an admin user, as defined in the Account Settings. Any admin can change a user's status from Sales Rep to Admin by going to Account Settings --> Users. Then save.
2. 'Share' the Customer Profile you'll be sending from. To do this, select the ellipsis on the far right of the profile and click share.
3. 'Share' the Sequence Template you'll be sending from. To do this, select the ellipsis on the far right of the profile and click share.
4. Start preparing your sequence. Make sure to select this same CP and template. If the profile or template has not been shared, you will not be able to send on behalf of other users.
5. Open the mailbox dropdown and select the mailboxes of the users you would like to send from. You can include your own, as well as multiple other users.
6. Click to start and schedule your sequence. NOTE: When you start a sequence on behalf of another user, it will show up on their sequences dashboard, and not your own.
Do you have questions about scheduling sequences on behalf of other users? Reach out anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org.