What is it?
Contact tracking is a new feature in Amplemarket that allows you to track specific individuals and be notified of job changes. This allows you to reach-out to qualified leads at a very relevant moment. If you would like to learn more about this feature or add to your Amplemarket plan, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Tracking is a great signal because:
- people are changing jobs every other year
- a job change is a significant event for a lead
- a job change is a time when executives will assess their tech stack.
The type of plays this signal enables are:
- Sales teams can reach-out to known champions who’ve previously used or even bought your product — past happy customers are your best promoters and easier to close
- Sales teams can follow-up on Account-based efforts when gatekeepers (the opposite of promoters) leave the target organization
- CSM teams can proactively manage accounts when key champions leave
How to start Tracking?
- There are several ways to find contacts to set up a track.
- Via Salesforce CRM integration (within settings)
- Upload CSV (within settings)
- Add contacts from Searcher
- Assign specific tracking labels to any contact being tracked (from searcher save or in your contact tracking list in settings!)
What happens once I track someone?
- Be notified via e-mail of changes - Allows you to reach out individually ASAP as time is of the essence!
- In Searcher - We’ve added a searcher filter that allows you to search for tracked contacts who changed jobs.
- You can filter by changed jobs vs. promoted, show everyone you’re tracking, or filter by a tag you’ve created
- Any Contact Tracking filter search can be saved to make a Profile (to use in a sequence). This profile will also be updated live to include new changes!