It's very simple to create a customer profile on LinkedIn, but sometimes isn't so obvious. If you find yourself prospecting and want to create an all new customer profile with your leads, here's how.
1. Go to LinkedIn and find your leads--this can be individually, from a post, a group, or even a simple search.
2. Open the Amplemarket LinkedIn extension and your leads will populate.
3. Click +Add next to Customer Profile for individual searches, or go to the box with the Customer Profile name for post, group, and event exports.
4. Type directly into the box with the Customer Profile name.
5. When you type, you'll see the prompt to create a new customer profile.
6. Click create and then add the leads to your new profile.
7. You will find the new list in your 'Uploaded profiles' section of your Amplemarket Customer Profiles.